Vincent focuses his practice on all aspects of estate planning and tax issues relative to individual and business counseling. He also assists individuals with tax and retirement planning in their estate plans.
Admitted to practice in Ohio (1968)
- The Cleveland Trust Company (1968-1979) Vice President responsible for reviewing and establishing estate and probate planning documents for the bank’s customers.
- National City Bank (1979-1991) Vice President responsible for assisting the bank’s customers in planning their estates including assistance in business succession planning
- Cleveland Bar Association
- St. Thomas Moore Lawyer’s Guild
Case Western Reserve University College of Law, J.D. (1967)
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A. (1963)
American Heart Association
- Alzheimer’s Association